Lobsters, Lighthouses & Luxury Along The Coast
Banner Photo credit: Maine Lobster Promotion Council
The Inns Along the Coast have teamed up to create the perfect itinerary for exploring Maine’s true treasures. This year, celebrate the best of Maine by indulging in fresh Maine Lobster, beautiful coastal Maine lighthouses and luxurious Maine inns with the new Lobsters, Lighthouses & Luxury package offered by the Inns Along the Coast. The best part about this itinerary is you can experience a Lobsters, Lighthouses and Luxury package in each location – Kennebunkport,Rockland and Bar Harbor – and combine them into one fabulous tour of the Maine coast, or you can enjoy them separately. Plan to travel in June, 2016 or 2017, during Maine Lighthouse Week and Ask for the Lobster, Lighthouse and Luxury package when you book.
Lobsters, Lighthouses & Luxury package in the kennebunks (available June – Sept)
This package includes accommodations at the Captain Jefferds Inn, plus:
- Home cooked breakfast for two each morning
- 2 Tickets for the Rugosa Lobster Tour* “A Hands-on Lobsterman Experience
- A Lobster Roll Picnic Lunch for two complete with bikes to ride along the coast line
- 2 Lobster Dinners at Nunan’s Lobster Hut, the down and dirty way to eat lobster
- An Illustrated Map and Guide of Maine Lighthouses
- Self-guided tour maps of the lighthouses between York and Portland
- Tour of Wood Island Lighthouse off the Biddeford Coast (July and August only)
Two night packages start at $690/couple* for the Kennebunkport portion of the trip. The cost of the package is based on double occupancy and is subject to applicable state lodging and sales tax.
Lobsters, Lighthouses & Luxury Package in Rockland
Hand-crafted and locally sourced breakfast for two each morning
- 2 tickets to the Maine Lighthouse Museum where you will enjoy the largest collection of lighthouse lenses and artifacts in the US;
- 2 tickets to Captain Jack’s Lobster Boat Adventure where you will spend 1.75 hours on one of the oldest working lobster boats in the area*
- Tour of the oldest working lobster pound*
- 2 Lobster meals on the wharf at the water’s edge where you will pick your lobster from the trap*
- 2 “Got Lobstah” tee shirts
This two-night package starts at $475 per couple for the Rockland portion of this trip. The cost of the package is based on double occupancy and is subject to applicable state lodging and sales tax.
Lobsters, Lighthouses & Luxury in Bar Harbor (available June only)
This package combines two nights accommodations in June (only) at Saltair Inn Waterfront B&B, plus:
- Hearty and fresh breakfast for two each morning
- 2 tickets on either the Historical Lighthouse and National Park Tour or the Baker Island/National Park Tour (your choice) *
- A highlighted map to the Bass Harbor Lighthouse and nearby walking trails.
- A $50 voucher to dine on the pier at Thurston’s Lobster Pound in Bernard with a view of Bass Harbor
- Maine themed gift
Two night packages in Bar Harbor start at $550 per couple and are available in June only. The cost of the package is based on double occupancy and is subject to applicable state lodging and sales tax.
** Important Note: Package prices vary depending upon date, inn and room choice. All packages are subject to availability, represent special value and may not be combined with any other discount, promotional offer, gift card/certificate or other special pricing offer. Please note that the package is subject to specific inn’s normal cancellation and advanced deposit policies. All outdoor activities, boat cruises and the lobster dinners on the wharf are weather dependent and the time, location or actual activity may be cancelled or changed. In case of cancellation that portion of the package cost will be refunded.
Packages should be booked directly with the property where guests plan to stay. Each portion of the itinerary will need to be booked separately, but together can create the perfect lobster, lighthouses and luxury itinerary up the Maine Coast.