While many think that summer is the busiest time to visit inns along the Maine Coast, fall is actually equally busy. Why? Because this is the most colorful time of year, and visitors from throughout the world flock to Maine to witness the beautiful harvest hues. The reds, oranges and yellow leaves highlight those wonderful crimson cooked lobsters that you'll enjoy along the way too. Who says you can't get a lobster after Labor Day? Fall is a perfect time to enjoy lobster, lighthouses and fabulous Coastal Maine inns. Combine the Inns Along the Coast 7 Day Fall Foliage Tour with our Lobsters and Lighthouses Itinerary, and you've got everything you need for the perfect fall inn to inn vacation.
Just to entice you to consider an Inns Along the Coast autumn Maine getaway, we're going to give you a little insight into what you have to look forward to, and five big reasons why combining fall foliage with inns along the Maine Coast offer the ideal romantic Maine getaway.
1. Maine inns are absolutely beautiful at this time of year.
2. Friendly innkeepers are on hand to offer great leaf-peeping photo ops and a warm greeting at the end of the day.
3. You'll be fueled for a fabulous day of leaf peeping after enjoying the fabulous breakfasts that come with a stay at the Inns Along the Coast. And if you return hungry, you'll find fresh cookies, pie and other treats at the end of the day too!
4. The fall colors and leaf peeping along Maine's Coast is simply gorgeous. See where the ocean meets the sea, from atop Cadillac Mountain in Acadia National Park to Mount Battie State Park.
5. Inns Along the Coast's fall foliage and Lobsters & Lighthouses itineraries make a Maine fall getaway just that much more colorful and delicious.
We hope we have convinced you that fall is a wonderful time to come visit the Inns Along the Coast. To plan your Coastal Maine fall foliage getaway, simply start with www.InnsAlongtheCoast.com to plan the ideal inn to inn fall tour or combine some of our wonderful itineraries. Most importantly, remember, book now or forever hold your peep. Fall is a popular time to travel to Maine's coast.